Website Privacy Notice
We are Lucky Kat Studios. We make the mobile games Wacky Face, Beat Street, Road Warriors, Grumpy Cat's Worst Game Ever, Combo Critters, Sky Chasers, Nom Cat, and Super Bunny World.
We are based in The Netherlands and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Binckhorstlaan 36 M219, 2516 BE Den Haag, The Netherlands.
In this policy, we explain how we handle any personal data that we obtain through our website http://lucky-kat.com/ or when you contact us by mail or phone. We will follow the law when you share personal data with us.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our games, please take a look at our Games Privacy Notice.
Information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our websites or contact us:
- When you contact us by mail, phone or through the contact form on our websites: we collect your name, email address or phone number, and any other information you may provide to us.
- When you sign up for our newsletter: we collect your email address.
- When you contact us about a job opening: we collect any relevant information you provide to us.
We use this information:
- To reply to your information request when you contacted our call center or have a customer question and for our own marketing communication correspondence, including to follow up on leads if you contacted us with a commercial inquiry.
- To send you our periodic newsletter.
- To keep you in our recruitment database if you contacted us about job openings.
- General customer and commercial contact information for up to five years.
- Newsletter information until you unsubscribe.
- Recruitment information for up to five years.
- Marketing information for up to two years.
We process data:
- For customer support information on the basis of performance of our contract with you (providing a game). It is not a contractual or statutory requirement to provide us this information.
- For newsletter information on your consent, obtained when you subscribed.
- For recruitment information on our legitimate interest to be able to find good people to work with us.
- For marketing information on our legitimate interest to be able to grow our business.
Information we obtain about you
Sometimes we obtain your personal data from other parties for general marketing purposes, such as companies that provide us with an overview of publicly available information on people that have submitted a job application. We will use this information in the same way as the information that you provided to us.
We sometimes share your personal data with other companies. This includes outside service providers that we use for processing your data, for example:
- Companies that provide chat and other support functionality.
- Companies that support our recruitment activities.
- Companies that support us in sending emails and other messages related to our marketing.
We require these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities, if we are compelled to do so by law.
We will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to our service providers. If you are an EU resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries or organizations that do not offer a so-called adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Please contact us to obtain a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place. Our contact details can be found at the bottom.
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, if we don’t handle our request properly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Version May 2018
This information can be viewed at http://www.lucky-kat.com/website-privacy-notice