Corporate Website Privacy Notice
We are Lucky Kat BV. We are based at Binckhorstlaan 36 M214, 2516 BE Den Haag, The Netherlands.
We are based in The Netherlands and you can reach us at email@example.com if you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data. You can also write to the above address.
In this policy, we explain how we handle any personal data that we obtain through our website http://lucky-kat.com/ or when you contact us by mail or phone. We will follow the law when you share personal data with us.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our games, please take a look at our Games Privacy Notice.
Information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our website or contact us:
- When you contact us by mail, phone or through the contact form on our websites, for example for support: we collect your name, email address or phone number, and any other information you may provide to us.
- When you contact us about a job opening: we collect any relevant information you provide to us.
- For customer support information, we process data on the basis of performance of our contract with you (providing a game). It is not a contractual or statutory requirement to provide us this information.
- For recruitment information we process data on our legitimate interest to be able to find good people to work with us.
What (purposes) do we use the data for
- To reply to your information or support request when you contacted us or have a customer question.
- To keep you in our recruitment database if you contacted us about job openings.
How long and where do we store data
- We store information related to support requests for up to five years.
- We store recruitment information for up to five years.
Who we share data with
We use Google Ltd. as a service provider and they process data on our behalf.
We have entered into an agreement with Google to adequately safeguard your personal data and that they not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities, if we are compelled to do so by law.
Transfer of your personal data
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to third parties. If you are an EEA or UK resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries that do not offer an adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Please contact us to get a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place. Our contact details are at the bottom of this text.
If you are in California (USA) - do not track and do not sell my data (opt-out)
For players from California (USA), we do not sell your data that we collect from you or that you actively share with us when you visit our website or send us mail.
For website visitors from California (USA), our website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
If we base our processing on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, if we don’t handle our request properly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe, but at least within 4 weeks.
If you are based in an EU Member State, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local EU data protection authority for unresolved complaints.
Protecting the privacy of children is of the utmost important to us and we do our best to meet both EU and U.S. standards. Our website is not directed to younger visitors. This means that generally, we do not expect to process personal data of visitors younger than 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we process personal data of your child or guard, please contact us through one of the options provided at the beginning of this page.
We last updated this notice in September 2021.
This information can be viewed at http://www.lucky-kat.com/website-privacy-notice